Saturday, March 27, 2010

that song... ♫

"I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
Finally content with a past I regret
I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness
For once I'm at peace with myself
I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I'm movin' on...

I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
Each one is different but they're always the same
They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it
They'll never allow me to change
But I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
I'm movin' on...

I'm movin' on...
At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me
And I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone
There comes a time in everyone's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone

I sold what I could and packed what I couldn't
Stopped to fill up on my way out of town
I've loved like I should but lived like I shouldn't
I had to lose everything to find out

Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road
I'm movin' on..."

[Rascall Flatts - I'm Moving On]


ntah kenapa ini lagu stuck banget di otak gue..
keinget lagi waktu dengerin pertama kali bareng occhie..
"gue suka lagu ini.. artinya dalem..
apalagi pas banget kan sebentar lagi kita lulus.."
gitu kata dia..

yeah~ i think this song has made some things in my brain changed..

"sebentar lagi kita lulus.."
dari kemaren gue keinget mulu kata-kata occhie itu..

sebentar lagi gue lulus..
gue ga bisa ngelakuin hal seenaknya,
berhubung gue bukan anak kecil lagi..
apalagi nyusahin orangtua..

mulai mikirin masa depan,
ga mikirin mau seneng-seneng doang..
sadar di mana tempat gue seharusnya,
jangan idup di alam mimpi melulu..
[itu semua ga nyata loh, inget fi..]

maybe i'm not moving on right now..
but sooner i have to move on, right?

i hope i can trough that new gate with the new me..

dakara~
eien no ai, eien no shiawase mo.. matte nee~~
hahahahaha.. XDD

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha..
    masih inget aja fi..
    iya ya..
    bentar lagi kita lulus, tinggal menghitung hari aja. pokokny jgn lupain gw ya. kl nikah undang2 gw. tenang aja, email gw g berubah kok. okeh!!
    (what?! udh mikirin nikah!!)hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm ... salam kenal, Ame no Asagi ^_^
    Habis gini mau lulus, ya?
    SEMANGAT!!!

    ReplyDelete